The Old City, Park Güell and panoramic views from Montjuïc
This tour is ideal for getting to know the whole city. In the first part of the day, go by private vehicle to visit important spots outside the city center. Travel along Passeig de Gràcia, where you can see magnificent facades with an abundance of unexpected details. Then visit Gaudí's Park Güell, which houses some of the artist's most original creations, and admire the facade of the Sagrada Família, before heading to Montjuïc mountain to see the Olympic Ring and enjoy spectacular views over the city.
In the second half of the day, wander through the Gothic Quarter and La Ribera neighborhood (Barcelona’s old city). Learn about Barcelona's past, venturing into the most important districts of the old medieval city and wandering its maze of narrow streets. The historical old city is packed with life and charming hidden spots.
In the morning, go by private vehicle to visit important spots outside the city center.
1. Plaça de Catalunya
2. Passeig de Gràcia
- Facade of Casa Lleó i Morera, by Lluís Domènech i Montaner
- Facade of Casa Amatller, by Josep Puig i Cadafalch
- Facade of Casa Batlló, by Gaudí
- Facade of Casa Milà, by Gaudí
3. Park Güell (visit around the park)
4. Exterior of Sagrada Família (facade) - stop and visit the exterior
5. Plaça d’Espanya
6. Montjuïc mountain (stop at the viewing point)
7. Free time for lunch.
In the second half of the day, wander through the Gothic Quarter and La Ribera neighborhood (Barcelona’s old city).
8. Pla de Palau – La Ribera neighborhood
9. Santa María del Mar
10. Barcelona Cathedral (inside or outside) and the facade of the Episcopal Palace
11. Plaça del Rei
12. Plaça Sant Jaume (City Hall and Palau de la Generalitat)
13. Part of the old Jewish Quarter
14. Facade of the church of Santa María del Pi
15. A walk along Las Ramblas
See the detailed itinerary
Duration: Approx. 7.5 hours
Included in the price:
Pick-up at your hotel or at the meeting point by our official tour guide.
The services of an official tour guide (approximately 7.5 hours).
Travel in a private vehicle with driver (maximum 4 hours).
Not included in the price:
As you will be accompanied by an official tour guide, you will not have to wait in line for visits inside the monuments and tourist attractions.