Discover how La Pedrera changes at night-time, taking on a mysterious nocturnal appearance, just like the desert or a forest does or nature in general, the formidable muse of genius architect Antoni Gaudí.
This is a unique and magical experience not-to-be-missed, during which you will discover Casa Milà at night, which is nothing like Casa Milà during the day, as if they were two completely different buildings.
This intimate exclusive tour will take you on a journey to discover the secrets that the building hides when night falls. Attend a privileged viewing of a video exhibition on La Pedrera's Roof-Terrace and visit the most important areas of the building. Enjoy the surprising lives, customs and anecdotes of the people who have lived in this unique building over the last 100 years.
The visit includes
- Guided tour, with museography elements introduced specially to highlight the magical appearance of the building at night
- Extraordinary video screening on the Roof-Terrace with projections in different places
- Visit to the most emblematic areas of the building (Courtyards, Espai Gaudí and the Roof-Terrace)
- Glass of cava at the end of the tour
Times and languages
- From 4 January to 28 February: 7:00 p.m. (every day)
- From 1 March to 4 November: 10.00 p.m (every day)
- From 5 November to 24 December: 7:00 p.m. (from Wednesday to Saturday)
- From 26 November to 30 December: 22.00 h (every day)
- From 4 January to 28 February: 7.40 p.m. (from Wednesday to Saturday)
- From 1 March to 4 November: 9.40 p.m. (every day)
- From 5 November 1 to December: 7.40 p.m. (from Wednesday to Saturday)
- From 26 November to 30 December: 9.40 p.m. (every day)
- 24/12, 25/12, 31/12, 6/1 and from 7/1 to 13/1.
- The building is equipped for the blind, the deaf, people with reduced mobility and those in wheelchairs, and has lifts in all areas.
- Groups of a maximum of 9 people.
- Child (7-12 years old): € 17