The first part of this private tour of Barcelona will take you on a walk through the Gothic Quarter and the La Ribera neighbourhood (Old City). Learn about Barcelona's past, venturing into the most important districts of the old medieval city and wandering its maze of narrow streets. The historical old city is packed with life and charming hidden spots.
The second part of the day will be spent visiting places that are not in the centre using private transport. We will go throught the impressive Passeig de Gràcia, where you can see magnificent facades with an abundance of unexpected details, and visit Gaudí's Park Güell, which houses some of the artist's most original creations. Visit the inside of the Sagrada Familia, Gaudí’s most ambitious project that is known the world over.
- Morning - a wander through the Gothic Quarter and the La Ribera neighbourhood (Old City)
- Meet your guide at your hotel or chosen meeting point in the city of Barcelona
- Pla de Palau – La Ribera neighborhood
- Church of Santa María del Mar
- Barcelona Cathedral (interior or exterior) and the facade of the Episcopal Palace
- Plaça del Rei
- Plaça de Sant Jaume (City Hall and Palau de la Generalitat, seat of the Regional Government of Catalonia)
- Part of the old Jewish Quarter
- A walk along Las Ramblas
- Stop for lunch
- Afternoon - a visit to places outside the city centre using private transport
- Plaça de Catalunya
- Passeig de Gràcia taking in the facades of:
- Facade of Casa Lleó i Morera, by Lluís Domènech i Montaner
- Facade of Casa Amatller, by Josep Puig i Cadafalch
- Facade of Casa Batlló, by Gaudí
- Facade of Casa Milà, by Gaudí
- Visit to Park Güell
- Visit to Sagrada Família
- After the tour you can be dropped back at your hotel or other preferred place in the centre
Included in the price:
- Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel and take you back after the tour has finished or drop you off at your preferred place in the centre.
- Services of an official tour guide (up to 8 hours).
- Chauffeur-driven private transport for the second part of the tour (up to 4 hours).
Not included in the price:
- Tickets for Park Güell.
- Tickets for Sagrada Familia.
- If you are interested in booking this private tour you can also request tickets for Park Güell and Sagrada Familia in this page. We will take care of booking the tickets at no additional cost to you.
- You will be picked up from your hotel and taken by private transport to the centre where the walking part of the tour will begin. Transport will not be used during this part of the tour.
- The second part of the tour will be by private transport, visiting the areas furthest from the centre. Once the tour has finished you will be dropped off at your hotel or preferred place in the centre.
- If your hotel is centrally located or if you prefer a meeting point in the city centre, private transport will not be required for pick up. This will be reflected in the cost of the tour. Just let us know and we’ll send you the revised price.
- The price of the itinerary is calculated using the city of Barcelona as a starting point. If you wish to begin the itinerary elsewhere, please contact us and we’ll give you a revised price.
From 1 to 6 people: € 725 / group
If you are a group of more than 6 people, don’t hesitate to contact us and we'll send you a quote for the tour price.