Enjoy this private tour and visit two of Gaudí's masterpieces, Park Güell and the Basilica of the Sagrada Família. Park Güell holds some of the most original creations by the artist, full of forms found in nature and Sagrada Família is the most emblematic and world-famous work by Gaudí.
These two creations are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Meet your guide at your hotel or chosen meeting point in the city of Barcelona
- Visit to Park Güell
- Visit to Sagrada Família
- Stroll along Passeig de Gràcia taking in the facades of:
- Casa Lleó i Morera by Lluís Domènech i Montaner
- Casa Amatller by Josep Puig i Cadafalch
- Casa Batlló by Gaudí
- Casa Milà “La Pedrera” by Gaudí
- After the tour you can be dropped back at your hotel or other preferred place in the centre
- 9.00 / 9.30 / 10.00 / 10.30
Included in the price
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or at the meeting point by our official tour guide.
- Services of an official tour guide (up to 4 hours).
- Travel in a private vehicle with driver (up 4 hours).
Not included in the price
- Tickets for Park Güell.
- Tickets for Sagrada Familia.
- If you would like you can alter the itinerary and visit Casa Milà “La Pedrera” or Casa Batlló instead of Park Güell. Just let us know and we’ll change the itinerary to suit your preferences.
- Once the tour has ended, if you don’t wish to stay in the city centre, your guide will help you find a taxi so that you can return to your hotel or other destination.
- The price of the itinerary is calculated using the city of Barcelona as a starting point. If you wish to begin the itinerary elsewhere, please contact us and we’ll give you a revised price.
From 1 to 6 people: € 505 / group
If you are a group of more than 6 people, don’t hesitate to contact us and we'll send you a quote for the tour price.