This walking tour is ideal for discovering Barcelona’s past, venturing into the most important districts of the old medieval city and wandering its maze of narrow streets. The historical old city is packed with life and charming hidden spots.
- Meet your guide at your hotel or chosen meeting point in the city of Barcelona
- Plaça de Catalunya
- Las Ramblas
- La Boquería market
- The old Jewish Quarter
- Plaça Sant Jaume (City Hall and Palau de la Generalitat)
- Carrer del Paradís
- Barcelona Cathedral (inside or outside) and the facade of the Episcopal Palace
- Plaça del Rei
- Santa María del Mar in the La Ribera neighborhood
- Passeig del Born and Carrer Montcada (Picasso Museum)
Included in the price
Not included in the price
- The Boquería market is closed on Sundays
- Once the tour has ended, if you don’t wish to stay in the city centre, your guide will help you find a taxi so that you can return to your hotel or other destination.
- The price of the itinerary is calculated using the city of Barcelona as a starting point. If you wish to begin the itinerary elsewhere, please contact us and we’ll give you a revised price.
From 1 to 6 people: € 265 / group
If you are a group of more than 6 people, don’t hesitate to contact us and we'll send you a quote for the tour price.