This 6-hour private tour of Barcelona, especially for cruise passengers, visits the most important and beautiful places so that you can get an overall feel for the city.
In addition to the itinerary proposed for the 4-hour special private tour for cruise passengers, this tour includes a stroll through part of the Gothic Quarter (Old City).
The proposed itinerary is flexible and can be adapted to suit your preferences.
This itinerary does not include monument visits, so that with the help of your guide you can discover as many interesting places in Barcelona as possible.
- Pick-up from your cruise ship by your guide and driver
- Plaça de Catalunya
- Wander through the Gothic Quarter (Old City):
- Barcelona Cathedral (interior or exterior) and the facade of the Palau Episcopal
- Plaça del Rei (old Palau Reial, Palau del Lloctinent...)
- Plaça de Sant Felip Neri
- Plaça de Sant Jaume (City Hall and Palau de la Generalitat)
- Sagrada Família (exterior)
- Passeig de Gràcia taking in the facades of:
- Casa Lleó i Morera by Lluís Domènech i Montaner
- Casa Amatller by Josep Puig i Cadafalch
- Casa Batlló by Gaudí
- Casa Milà “La Pedrera” by Gaudí
- Avinguda Diagonal
- Barcelona Football Club Stadium (exterior)
- Plaça d’Espanya
- Panoramic views of the city from Montjuïc mountain, passing:
- Palau Nacional
- Former Casaramona textile factory, a beautiful Modernista brick building designed by Josep Puig i Cadafalch
- Mies Van der Rohe Pavilion, built for the 1929 International Exhibition.
- Poble Espanyol (exterior)
- Anella Olímpica (Olympic Ring), constructed to host the main sporting events of the 1992 Olympic Games. The complex consists of the Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium, the Palau Sant Jordi arena, the Catalan INEFC (National Physical Education Institute and the University of Sport), the Santiago Calatrava telecommunications tower and the Bernat Picornell swimming pool.
- Mirador de Miramar with the most beautiful panoramic views of the city
- Columbus Monument
- The tour will conclude at your ship or other preferred place in the city centre
(Your guide will try and ensure that you visit the greatest number of places possible.)
- 9.00 / 9.30 / 10.00 / 10.30
Included in the price
- Your guide and driver, who will meet you at your cruise ship and take you back after the tour or drop you off at your preferred place in the centre.
- Services of an official tour guide (up to 6 hours).
- Travel in a private vehicle with driver (up to 6 hours).
Not included in the price
- Tickets for monument visits.
- The itinerary may be altered depending on the traffic.
- Your guide will try and make sure that you discover as many places as possible during your tour.
- The itinerary can be adapted to suit your needs and one or two visits to monuments can also be included. Just send us your comments in the contact section and we'll adapt the itinerary for you.
- We can adapt to your needs, if you are interested in a longer or shorter tour, just let us know and we'll send you the revised price.
- If you require a vehicle adapted for wheelchairs, please visit our Reduced Mobility section.