On this private tour of Barcelona, especially for cruise passengers, discover some of the most important places, giving you an overall feel for this incredible city. At the end of the tour you will be taken to the airport.
Alternatively, you can be picked up from the airport, taken on your private tour and then dropped off in the port.
This itinerary does not include monument visits, so that with the help of your guide you can discover as many interesting places in Barcelona as possible.
In the Meeting Point box, let us know the name of your cruise ship and if you are arriving by plane please provide us with your flight details (airline, flight number and arrival time). Also, in the same box, let us know where you would like to be dropped off at the end of the tour.
- Pick-up from your cruise ship by your guide and driver
- Plaça de Catalunya
- Barcelona Cathedral (interior or exterior) and the facade of the Palau Episcopal
- Sagrada Família (exterior)
- Passeig de Gràcia taking in the facades of:
- Casa Lleó i Morera by Lluís Domènech i Montaner
- Casa Amatller by Josep Puig i Cadafalch
- Casa Batlló by Gaudí
- Casa Milà “La Pedrera” by Gaudí
- Avinguda Diagonal
- Plaça d’Espanya
- Panoramic views of the city from Montjuïc mountain, passing:
- Palau Nacional
- Former Casaramona textile factory
- Mies Van der Rohe Pavilion
- Poble Espanyol (exterior)
- Anella Olímpica (Olympic Ring), formed by the Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium, the Palau Sant Jordi, INFEC (National Physical Education Institute), the Santiago Calatrava telecommunications tower and the Bernat Picornell swimming pool
- Columbus Monument
- Drop-off after the tour at the airport
(Your guide will try and ensure that you visit the greatest number of places possible.)
- 9.00 / 9.30 / 10.00 / 10.30
Included in the price
- Your guide and driver, who will meet you at your cruise ship and drop off after the tour at the airport.
- Services of an official tour guide (up to 4 hours).
- Travel in a private vehicle with driver (up to 4 hours).
Not included in the price
- Tickets for monument visits.
- These prices include the transport of a standard-sized suitcase per person. If you have more luggage please contact us.
- The itinerary may be altered depending on the traffic.
- Your guide will try and make sure that you discover as many places as possible during your tour.
- The itinerary can be adapted to suit your needs and one or two visits to monuments can also be included. Just send us your comments in the contact section and we'll adapt the itinerary for you.
- We can adapt to your needs, if you are interested in a longer or shorter tour, just let us know and we'll send you the revised price.
- If you require a vehicle adapted for wheelchairs, please visit our Reduced Mobility section.